I feel like I have aged at least 5 years the previous weekend. Why?
* On Friday I spent 4 hours ( yes 4 hours!) at the hairsalon. It was absolute torture. Besides the waiting I was struck by the - gossip magazine overload syndrome.
* On Saturday I spent my morning at the post office to send the fridge magnet for the fridge magnet swap of the At Home in Rome Blog which actually went quite smoothly. (Surpring as post offices here always make problems) After that I went grocery shopping, which in general is not a good idea to do on a Saturday.
* Saturday evening there was a housewarming party of a couple of friends of mine in Antwerp.
It was really nice and fun.. which resulted in me staying way too late. I got home around 4.30h. I'm still ''young'', but I'm not young enough to go out till 4.30h and not sleep enough hours. So strange how this can change during your 20s. When I was in college I had no problems staying up late and waking up early. Now in my late 20s (ugh!) I just cannot.
Which resulted in ....
* Sunday : buh.. I felt like I got wasted on Saturday, which was not the case. ( I was driving, so there!) But still I felt like I had a hangover or something. I was just incapable of functioning all Sunday long. And today it's not very different.
The Sunday Blues has made room for the Monday Morning Bad Mood*.
* Expected to go away in an hour or two